Shrimp and Avocado Appetizers
So easy, so elegant. The wasabi mayo gives a bit of heat and the avocado lends a delicious, buttery texture to the juicy shrimp. Clocking in at under 60 calories per serving, this delicious dish is a perfect bite-size addition to any party.
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 large seedless cucumber cut into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 avocado, quartered and then cut into 24 slices
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, about 24 small, peeled and deveined
- 2 large fresh radishes, finely chopped
- To make wasabi mayonnaise, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wasabi paste and soy sauce until smooth.
- To assemble appetizers, place cucumber slices on a serving platter and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi mayonnaise. Place a slice of avocado on top and then top each with a shrimp; sprinkle with radish and top with a mint leaf.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 55 kcal cal., 3 g fat (0.5 g sat. fat), 230 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 5 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet