Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing
With a fraction of the fat and calories, this quick and tasty homemade dressing puts bottled and restaurant versions to shame.
- 5 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and whisk well to combine.
- *Nutrition score based on a 2-tablespoon serving size.
- Recipe courtesy of Candice Kumai.
Per serving: 59 kcal cal., 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 84 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 1 g pro., 11 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet