Skinny Strawberry Shake
- 3 - 4 sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond or coconut milk ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (such as So Delicious)
- Mash fresh strawberries with a fork in a small bowl. Place in a large cup with remaining ingredients and use an immersion blender or hand mix with a spoon until smooth and mixed well.
- Add 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder for a chocolate-dipped strawberry shake.
- Recipe provided by Alison Massey, R.D., at Mercy Medical Center
Per serving: 136 kcal cal., 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 118 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 1 g pro., 195 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet