Smoked Salmon Frittata with Bok Choy, Pickled Red Onions, and Everything-Bagel Spice
- 1 head baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled red onions
- 1 teaspoon everything-bagel spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Place bok choy in a microwave-safe bowl with a few tablespoons of water, cover loosely, and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water; drain when cooled.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Coat an 8-inch pan with cooking spray and pour egg mixture into the pan. Evenly distribute bok choy, smoked salmon, and the pickled onion on top of the eggs. Sprinkle with everything-bagel spice.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Per serving: 111 kcal cal., 6 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 3 g carb., 1 g fiber, 10 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet