Soy and Ginger Flank Steak
Marinating the meat in tasty Asian spices makes it tender, juicy, and full of flavor.
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 24 ounces flank steak
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, wine, and honey. Add flank steak and turn to coat. Refrigerate all day.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat or heat a broiler to high. Remove steak from the bag and discard marinade. Grill (or broil) steak, turning once, 7 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let meat rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain into 1-inch slices.
- Recipe provided by Relish!
Per serving: 343 kcal cal., 12 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 992 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 37 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet