Spiked Holiday Tea
The delicious scent of pomegranate, cinnamon, and apple will fill your house, enticing guests to relax, have fun - and probably enjoy more than one drink.
- 10 ounces water
- 10 pomegranate rooibos tea bags (such as Celestial Seasonings)
- 1 ounce honey
- 4 apples, sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 8 1/2 ounces apple butter
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 9 whole star anise
- 1 bottle Smirnoff Sorbet Light Raspberry Pomegranate
- In a four-quart Crock-Pot, combine all ingredients except vodka. Warm on low heat for 40 minutes. Pour mixture into a bowl that will keep it warm and add vodka. Serve in rocks glasses garnished with apple slices.
- Recipe created by Lynnette Marrero for Smirnoff
Per serving: 122 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 14 g carb., 1 g fiber, 11 g sugar, 0 g pro., 7 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet