Stuffed Strawberry Cheesecakes
These tiny treats are yummy and good for you!
- 24 large strawberries
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Slice off the stem end from each strawberry and make a hole in the center by scooping out a bit of the berry with the tip of a paring knife. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Using a small spoon or knife, spoon cream cheese mixture into the center of each strawberry, allowing some filling to dollop on top. Garnish with mint leaves before serving.
Per serving: 82 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 12 g carb., 1 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 2 g pro., 39 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet