Super-Easy Slow Cooker Three-Bean Chili
This vegetarian chili is a cinch to prepare thanks to supermarket staple and a slow cooker. Plus the leftovers make excellent burrito or taco fillings.
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 ounce cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 ounce cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes, with chilies
- 1 15 ounce can canned tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 ounces spiced chili seasoning mix
- 1 14 ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning mix in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for 2 to 3 hours (or low heat for 4 to 6 hours).
- Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking. Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 280 kcal cal., 2 g fat (0.4 g sat. fat), 54 g carb., 17 g fiber, 16 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet