Sweet-and-Sour Blackberry Snap Peas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, halved on an angle if large
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces blackberries, halved if large
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peas, sprinkle with salt, and stir. Add water (carefully, to avoid spattering) and cook, stirring, until water evaporates and peas are bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Add blackberries, honey, and vinegar to hot skillet. Cook, swirling the pan, until vinegar evaporates and berries are glazed, 1 to 2 minutes. Scatter berries on top of peas; serve hot.
Per serving: 77 kcal cal., 2 g fat (0.2 g sat. fat), 13 g carb., 4 g fiber, 3 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet