Warming spices and seasonal fruit flavors make this a crowd-pleaser.
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 15 cloves
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- 2 1/2 ounces brewed orange spice tea*
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice*
- 1/4 ounce honey*
- Louis Royer Force 53 cognac
- Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Nutmeg, for garnish
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Combine cinnamon sticks and cloves in a spice sack. Place spice sack, oranges, tea, lemon juice, and honey into a Crock-Pot. Turn heat to low and allow mixture to warm. To serve, pour 1 ounce cognac and 3/4 ounce liqueur into a mug. Ladle tea mixture into mug. Grate fresh nutmeg on top and garnish with 1 orange slice.
- *Recipe serves 1. Adjust these measurements as necessary to make the desired number of servings.
- Recipe created by Pamela Wiznitzer, United States Bartenders' Guild NY President
Per serving: 168 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 17 g carb., 0 g fiber, 16 g sugar, 0 g pro., 2 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet