The Champagne Star
Prepare these classy cocktails just before a party and top with champagne as guests arrive for a fun and festive greeting.
- 1/8 ounce Ramazzotti Sambuca
- 2 large dashes Fee's Orange bitters
- 3/4 ounce St. Germain
- 5 1/2 ounces Champagne
- Star anise for garnish
- Rinse Champagne flute with Sambuca and shake out.
- Add bitters, St. Germain and then Champagne.
- Garnish with one star anise.
Per serving: 226 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 16 g carb., 0 g fiber, 14 g sugar, 0 g pro., 15 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet