The Green Forks Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrots give this cupcake-like smoothie a natural sweetness, so you won''t even notice the handful of spinach.
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup spinach
- Soak raisins in hot tap water to soften (about 5 minutes). Drain; add to blender with remaining ingredients. Blend until completely smooth.
- Recipe and image from the blog The Green Forks