The Mighty Aztec Cocktail
All hail The Mighty Aztec - a tequila-and-Aperol mixed drink that looks as epic as the legacy of the ancient civilization. While there's no proof that the Aztecs were sipping on this powerful cocktail, we're certain they would love its bold sweet and sour taste (because, well, who wouldn't?).
- 1 1/2 ounces Anejo Tequila
- 3/4 ounce Aperol
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce agave
- Rainier Cherry DRY
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Add first four ingredients and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into bucket glass half-filled with fresh ice.
- Top with Rainier Cherry DRY.
- Garnish with a generous-sized lemon twist.
- Recipe provided by Veronica Lizarraga, DRY Sparkling Mixology Brand Ambassador in Las Vegas