Tropical Comfort Food
Cure island fever with this fun dish!
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups sliced mango
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat broiler or grill. Combine the lettuce, mango, and avocado in a large salad bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Wash chicken breast and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil for 10 to 12 minutes per side. As chicken cooks, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- When chicken is done, slice into strips and add to the bowl with the salad. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 447 kcal cal., 31 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 405 mg sodium, 10 g fiber, 14 g sugar, 21 g pro., 56 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet