Tropical Fruit Energy Balls
- 1/3 cup chopped dried mango
- 1 ring dried pineapple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons toasted unsweetened coconut, plus more for rolling
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- Place mango, pineapple, honey, almond butter, flaxseeds, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 5 times, then process the mixture for about 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add oats and unsweetened coconut, pulse 5 times, then process for 20 seconds more.
- Use a tablespoon measure to scoop out mixture; shape each scoop into a ball, then roll in unsweetened coconut that has been crushed if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.