This nutritious meal is packed with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, fiber, folate, and iron.
- 2 6 ounce cans chunk white tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water-packed roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 4 1 ounce slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- Preheat broiler. Mix tuna, mayonnaise, red peppers, mustard, and black pepper together.
- Arrange spinach leaves on bread slices. Top spinach with the tuna mixture and cheese slices.
- Transfer sandwiches to a baking sheet and broil for 1-2 minutes, until cheese melts.
Per serving: 245 kcal cal., 4 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 686 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 35 g pro., 316 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet