Tuna with Lemon and Herbs
- 1 (6.7-ounce) jar tuna packed in olive oil, preferably Ventresca
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill leaves, chopped
- Empty the jar of tuna into a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice, capers, parley, and dill. Gently fold, breaking the tuna into large flakes, until well mixed.
Per serving: 153 kcal cal., 10 g fat (1.7 g sat. fat), 148 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 9 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet