Walnut Rosemary Cookies
Try these delicious and healthy cookies!
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda. In a smaller bowl, whisk together oil, agave, and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined, then gently fold in rosemary and walnuts. Spoon dough 1 tablespoon at a time onto prepared baking sheets. Place sheets in the oven and bake for 6 to 7 minutes until lightly golden. Cool on baking sheets before serving.
- Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 cookie.
Per serving: 72 kcal cal., 6 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 5 g carb., 0 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 1 g pro., 5 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet