Whipped Banana Cream Cheesecake Shake
Ever thought of using cottage cheese in a smoothie? We didn't think so. But the combo of cottage cheese and milk gives you a whopping 21 grams of protein per serving.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Fresh banana slices (optional)
- Graham cracker crumbles (optional)
- Place banana, cottage cheese, milk, vanilla, and honey in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mason jar and serve with whipped cream, sliced bananas and graham cracker crumbles if desired.
- Sip with a straw.
- Recipe provided by Kristina LaRue, of Love & Zest.
Per serving: 349 kcal cal., 5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 510 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 43 g sugar, 21 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet