Whipped Ricotta and Honey Dip
When it comes to hors d'oeuvres, Katie likes to go "assembly-only" so she can pay attention to the main event. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't have some style - this whipped ricotta is light and fluffy, and the garnishes elevate it to something with an elegant flavor, even though it's ready in minutes.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radishes, quartered
- Crostini or crackers
- In a medium bowl, use a spoon to vigorously mix the ricotta for about 1 minute. Transfer cheese to a serving bowl, drizzle with honey and olive oil, and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve ricotta with radishes and crostini or crackers.
- Recipe provided by chef Katie Lee, author of Endless Summer Cookbook.
Per serving: 160 kcal cal., 7 g fat (2.5 g sat. fat), 215 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet