White Chocolate Grove
This orange and chocolate drink is crystal clear and not too rich and heavy like many chocolate drinks tend to be.
- 1 1/2 ounces plymouth gin
- 1 ounce White Cacao Liquor
- 3/4 ounce Cochi Americano
- 2 dashes Angostura orange bitters
- Orange twist
- Stir all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Low-calorie cocktail courtesy of SHAPE's Hot, Healthy Bartender, Joshua Brandenburg.
Per serving: 260 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 19 g carb., 0 g fiber, 18 g sugar, 0 g pro., 2 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet