White Chocolate Pistachio Crunch
Bark is one of the easiest treats you can make at home. Plus, you can add a whole bunch of healthy ingredients, including nuts, seeds, dried fruit, or spices. Choose add-in ingredients that provide different textures and flavors!
- 2 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Honey Nut Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in Chex and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Using a spatula, spread in an even layer; sprinkle with lemon zest and pistachios.
- Allow to set then break up into large chunks. To speed hardening, place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Recipe provided by Dana Angelo White, R.D.
Per serving: 103 kcal cal., 6 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 36 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet