NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Winner Selection/Random Drawing: Thirty (30) prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 13, 2013 from all eligible entries that are complete. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone on or before September 13, 2013.
1. Prizes: THIRTY (30) GRAND PRIZES: Prize will consist of a $50 Jockey Gift Certificate. Approximate retail value of the prize is $1,500.00. Jockey gift cards can only be used for internet transactions on Jockey.com® or at a Jockey owned and operated retail store in the United States. For a list of Jockey retail stores and Gift Card Policy, please see: http://www.jockey.com/StoreLocations. Gift Card Policy applies to winners’ ownership and use of the gift card issued as part of this promotion. Jockey reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend its Gift Card Policy. Prize is non-transferable. No prize substitution or cash redemption by entrant is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of greater or equal value.
2. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Weider Publications, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
3. Potential Winners must submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within seven (7) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by wireless service provider and/or Internet Service Provider.
4. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.SHAPE.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Entries must be made by the entrant, only as set forth above. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
5. Opt-In: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about products or services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
6. For the names of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SHAPE Magazine, SHAPE Jockey Sweepstakes, 4 New York Plaza, NY, NY 10004. Requests for the names of the Winners must be received by December 1, 2013.
7. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Weider Publications, LLC, 1000 American Media Way, Boca Raton, FL 33464.