NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 24, 2013 visit www.shape.com/oakley website and follow the VIP Oakley Progression Sessions contest entry directions. Each entry must contain answer(s) to the questions posed to qualify for potential winner selection. Based on Session market, entries must be received by the dates detailed below no later than 11:59 p.m. (ET).
Southern California: March 15, 2013
Boulder: April 29, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth: May 20, 2013
Only one Internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple Internet entries by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of American Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned.
2. Winner Selection/Random Drawing: Two hundred (200) prize winners will be selected no later than the following date from when the Contest closes from all eligible entries that are complete. The winner selection will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email no later than one week after the Contest closes.
3. Prizes: TWO HUNDRED (200) GRAND PRIZES PER MARKET (SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, BOULDER AND DALLAS/FT. WORTH): Prize will consist of single entry to a VIP Oakley Progression Session in an assigned market, including Southern California, Boulder or Dallas/Ft. Worth. Progression Session will consist of a full-day itinerary in the assigned market, including a Bootcamp workout, yoga class, nutrition seminar, catered lunch, and gift bag. Prize package DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE OR ACCOMMODATIONS. All expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Approximate retail value of the prize is $300. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of greater or equal value.
4. Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Oakley, Weider Publications, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Potential Winners may be required to submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form within three (3) business days of attempted notification. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within three (3) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Contest. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Contest results are final in all respects. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by wireless service provider and/or Internet Service Provider.
6. Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Contest or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.SHAPE.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Entries must be made by the entrant, only as set forth above. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. For the names of the Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: SHAPE Magazine, Oakley Contest, 4 New York Plaza, NY, NY 10004. Requests for the names of the Winners must be received by August 1, 2013.
8. This Contest is sponsored by Weider Publications, LLC, 1000 American Media Way, Boca Raton, FL 33464.