Who saw the 2011 Emmys this weekend? We did and we loved it! It's always fun to see what our favorite celebs are wearing on the red carpet. But it's even better to see our favorite celebs looking healthy and fit! Here are our five favorite fit stars from the 2011 Emmys.
1. Christina Hendricks. Hendricks is famous for her curves, which often leave people wondering, "How do you get a body like that?" This Mad Men star enjoys regular running workouts, as well as lifting weights on a Bosu. She also confesses to loving french fries and onion dip, but says she eats everything in moderation.
2. Sophia Vergara. SHAPE's 2011 Sexiest Woman in Hollywood and Modern Family star says that dancing is in her blood! To maintain her figure, Vergara goes Latin dancing a few times per week.
3. Julianna Margulies. The Good Wife star, who took home the award for best actress in a drama, swears by Pilates (like many stars do). It definitely works for her!
4. Jane Lynch. The Emmys host and Glee actress works out with personal trainer Bernardo Coppola, who also trains other Glee cast members. Lynch reportedly lost 10 pounds after she started working with Coppola. Coppola's biggest tip? "Healthy eating is 80 percent of what you do," he says.
5. Kate Winslet. Winslet was a winner in red this weekend, and she also took home the award for outstanding acrtress in a lead role for a TV movie or miniseries. Her workout mantra? "Everyone can commit to 20 minutes, especially if there's a glass of Chardonnay after," she told the Huffington Post.