5 Best Lauryn Hill Songs For Working Out
A big congrats to Lauryn Hill who just gave birth to her sixth child, a baby boy! To celebrate this new addition to her family, we thought we'd put together a fun Lauryn Hill playlist for your next workout!
5 Best Songs of Lauryn Hill for Working Out
1. Ready or Not. Are you ready for your workout? Play this Fugees song as you warm-up!
2. Doo Wop (That Thing). This high-energy song off of "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" album is as thought-provoking as it is high energy!
3. Everything is Everything. Another track from "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill", this track is great for steady state cardio.
4. Lose Myself. From the movie Surf's Up, this track has a tropical vibe that is so fun!
5. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You. Cool it on down with this sweet throwback track.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.