5 Kelly Osbourne Quotes We Love
When it comes to fit and fabulous celebrities we love, Kelly Osbourne always tops the list. The former Dancing with the Stars contestant has publicly struggled with her weight for years, but managed to lose 50 pounds last year and keep it off. What are the star's secrets? Read on for our favorite Kelly Osbourne quotes about healthy living and fitness.
The Top 5 Healthy Living Quotes From Kelly Osbourne
1. "It's true what they say: Diet and exercise do work!" Even though Osbourne worked out every day for six months for DWTS, SHAPE's December 2010 covergirl credits her dancing partner Louis van Amstel with teaching her the importance of good nutrition.
2. "I don't like diet foods; they make you miserable and don't fill you up," she says. "I had to find foods I enjoy eating. Otherwise, I never would have stuck to the plan." A good reminder that weight loss is all about balance, not extreme dieting.
3. "My girlfriends and I started doing plyometrics," Osbourne says. "It's a killer - it hurts so much! But then you're like, 'I can't believe I just did that and my body looks this good!'"
4. "I would look at myself and think, 'Ugh!' she says. "I was miserable. To get to the gym-when you already don't like yourself-is really hard. So I had to make it fun. I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked."
5. "I never thought in a million years, I'd be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise," she says. "After being called cherubic and chubby, I'm rocking a bikini!" And we think she looks great!