Add These Aaliyah Songs to Your Next Workout Playlist
It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since Aaliyah passed away in that tragic plane crash in the Bahamas. In honor of her memory -- and the fabulous workout music that she created-we put together a playlist of the best Aaliyah songs. Use it in your next workout!
The Best Aaliyah Songs to Work Out to
1. Age Ain't Nothin' But a Number. With a nice beat, this Aaliyah song is the perfect steady state cardio track.
2. One in a Million. Aaliyah was certainly one in a million. This song is great for jogging or working out on the elliptical.
3. Are You That Somebody. This is the song that made baby coos hip-hop cool. Play this Aaliyah song whenever you need an energy burst -it's a good one to run to!
4. Try Again. We love the message in this Aaliyah song. If things don't go your way the first time, dust yourself off and try again!
5. We Need a Resolution. This catchy Aaliyah song is great whether you're lifting weights or on a power walk.
And if you're looking for a cool-down Aaliyah song, try "Rock the Boat." It's the perfect pace!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.