Last night Brooke Burke was on Dancing with the Stars, sharing her top dancing advice to the contestants. But turns out, Burke doesn't just have advice on how to do well on DWTS, she also has loads of fitness and stay-in-shape advice! We rounded up some of her best tips below!
Fitness and Workout Advice from Brooke Burke
1. Don't freak about the numbers. Whether it's the number on the scale or the age on your driver's license, Burke says really beauty is all about being comfortable in your own skin.
2. Don't be afraid to get 'Naked.' In her recent book, The Naked Mom, Burke talks openly about motherhood, the need for balance and loving yourself as you are.
3. Let go of perfection. Let's face it, some days you just won't be able to make it to the gym. Instead of beating yourself up, Burke says to focus on what you can do. Perfection is unrealistic!
4. Get some really good tunes. Burke uses good tunes to pump her up for workouts. Get her top music recommendations here!
5. You don't need an hour to work out. As a busy mom with a successful career, having an hour to work out sometimes just isn't realistic. Burke gave us her best advice for staying fit.
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.