Celebrate Friendship Day 2011 With These Celeb Friendship Quotes!
Friends are awesome. Not only do they help you through tough times, but they make you laugh, and they can even help you to be more fit. So for this Friendship Day 2011 (Yes, there's a day just for celebrating friendship!), we're highlighting quotes from a few of our favorite fit celebrity friends!
5 Celebrity Friendship Quotes
1. Oprah and Gayle. While they may not work out together a lot, Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King certainly travel together. Of one of their recent road trips, Oprah says,"What I know for sure is that if you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal. I know ours is." Agreed!
2. Jen and Courtney. Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox are fit ladies who have been friends ever since, well, Friends! Of her gal-pal, Jen says, "She's been there for me in a lot of ways, and she really is just the most dependable and loyal and funny as all get out. I mean, she just cracks me up. Constantly."
3. Matt and Ben. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are fit guys who grew up together! One of the best parts of their friendship? Humor! Ben razzed Matt over his "Sexiest Man Alive" title, in good fun of course: "I've known Matt for 27 years and being sexiest is the only thing he's ever truly cared about...For a guy like Matt, four foot eleven inches, 295 pounds, it's a heck of an achievement."
4. Salma and Penelope. These sultry and super-fit stars have been friends for a number of years. Here's what Penelope Cruz had to say of her bud Salma Hayek: "I love Salma Hayek; we`ve been friends for a really long time. I admire how she has come such a long way and always remained grounded and who she is. She never compromises to follow her vision and she is loyal. Such qualities only mark the great stars."
5. Nicole and Naomi. These two Aussie beauties met each other at school and have been friends ever since. Naomi Watts said this of Nicole Kidman: "Nicole was always there with her door open, her arms open, her ears open - just what you need."
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.