Jennifer Aniston's Most Fitspirational Red Carpet Looks, Ranked
21. "Derailed" New York City Premiere, 2005
There's nothing quite like a high-cut neckline to show off toned shoulders like Jen's.
20. "Horrible Bosses 2" Los Angeles Premiere, 2014
This fun black-and-white dress showed off Jen's toned calves and upper body.
19. 51st Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, 1999
She knew how to rock a sheer, body-skimming look back in the '90s, before a ton of other celebs started sporting the trend.
18. 28th Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Award Salute, 2000
Sporting a slinky, simple dress, Jen has a whole lot more than just a hot guy on her arm. Check out those biceps!
17. 20th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards, 2015
Jen isn't usually one to show her full midriff, but she showed just a peek of upper abs in this red-hot suit.
16. "Love Happens" Los Angeles Premiere, 2009
This look gives the expression "legs for days" new meaning. Leg day, anyone?
15. 61st Annual Golden Globe Awards, 2004
Need evidence that Jen was doing the upper-abs peekaboo look before anyone else? Here it is.
(P.S. Here's why it's so hard to sculpt a full six-pack.)
14. Open Roads World Premiere of "Mother's Day," 2016
If you're noticing a pattern here, it's that Jen can rock a mini dress like no other.
13. The 52nd Annual Emmy Awards, 2000
Proving that sometimes the simplest outfits have the most impact, this red column dress Jen wore in 2000 highlighted her toned curves.
12. "The Good Girl" Premiere, 2002
In case you had any doubt (LOL), here's proof that Jen's lower abs are pretty inspirational, too.
(Looking for results? Try this 10-minute at home lower abs workout for definition in your core.)
11. Premiere of "Along Came Polly" In Paris, 2004
This movie premiere look left little to the imagination—in the best way possible.
10. ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute, 2011
Short, sparkly, and low-cut are words that describe many of Jen's most figure-flattering looks, and this number is no exception.
9. VH-1 Honors, 1995
Even during the early years of Friends, Jen looked fit and fierce.
8. TNT's 21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, 2015
The beaded pattern on this showstopping gown helped to highlight Jen's shape.
7. "The Break-Up" Special Screening, 2006
This metallic body-con dress offers a glimpse of Jen's strong AF quads and glutes. Looks like she knew even back in 2006 that strong is beautiful.
6. Ninth Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, 2003
If this outfit is any indication, Jen was the queen of the underboob before it was a thing. (FYI, she was also into self-care before it was a thing.)
5. Women In Film 2009 Crystal + Lucy Awards, 2009
By now, you can probably tell that Jen has a thing for metallics. It's a look that certainly works for her.
4. "The Leftovers" Season 3 Premiere, 2017
Few can rock an LBD the way Jen can. This leather mini showed off the fact that she's still on top of her fitness game.
3. Fifth Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, 1999
Could this outfit be any more of a throwback? That just makes us love it more.
2. MTV Icon Honors Aerosmith, 2002
One of the very few times Jen has gone for a full-on crop top, this award show outfit definitely places near number one. Clearly, she'd been doing some crazy-effective abs work.
1. Vanity Fair Oscars Party, 2017
It's only fitting that the top spot goes to an outfit Jen wore just this year, proving that she's still fit AF and in better shape than ever. The arms, the abs, the legs—she's still got it all, proving yet again that age is literally just a number.
(Looking for a little anti-aging boost? These are the best anti-aging foods to add to your diet.)