5 Workouts Ana de la Reguera Can't Live Without
The Eastbound & Down star reveals the secret behind her bangin' body!
Actress Ana de la Reguera has been spicing up her native Mexico for years, but now she's heating up American audiences too. Best known by men across the U.S. as one of the sexiest nuns ever in the big screen comedy Nacho Libre, she's also had memorable roles in Cowboys & Aliens with Harrison Ford, Cop Out with Bruce Willis, and HBO's hit series Eastbound & Down.
The Mexican beauty even signed a multi-million dollar CoverGirl contract to be one of their official faces, to boot-alongside Drew Barrymore and Queen Latifah-which definitely had us saying, muy caliente!
With all the buzz surrounding the sexy and stunning star, we couldn't help but wonder how she stays in such great shape in the midst of such a busy career. Well, one thing's for sure…de la Reguera likes to keep things spicy in and out of the gym.
"It's very important to do something you like and that it's not the same every day so you don't get bored," she says. "I don't spend more than an hour working out. I would rather work harder, and that way it doesn't feel like it takes forever or is a big part of my day."
The exotic actress says no to soda and makes fiber a big part of her daily diet, as well as keeping hydrated with mucho H20.
"I don't smoke or drink-just wine sometimes-and I get good sleep," de la Reguera says.
But what does she do for exercise to get that bangin' body? Read on to get the scoop from the star herself on the five workouts she can't live without!
1. Tennis. "I love playing tennis," de la Reguera says. "To me this is not a workout, but a fun extracurricular activity I do with friends so it doesn't feel like I'm working out."
2. Walking. "I try to walk at least three times a week for 40 minutes or an hour," the actress says. "I do it at the gym on the treadmill, or I go hiking outside."
3. Dancing. "I used to do ballet when I was younger, so I love to dance when I can now as well," she says.
4. Strength training. "I especially love weight lifting to tone my arms and back," de la Reguera says.
5. Squats. "Squats are another good exercise I love that really tone your legs and butt," she says. "Adding weights to my routine really improves results!"