While most people watching the royal wedding this morning were focused on the kiss and what dress Kate Middleton was wearing, we were watching for something else — the fittest celebs on the guest list! Read on for the five fittest royal wedding guests and how they stay in such good shape!
5 Fittest Celebrities on the Royal Wedding Guest List
1. David Beckham. It isn't a British function with our Mr. Soccer himself, David Beckham. Dressed in a beautiful suit, Beckham gets his drool-worthy body from regular soccer games, sprints and tough circuit training.
2. Victoria Beckham. Sporting a baby bump of her and David Beckham's fourth child (we hope it's a girl!), Posh Spice looked beautiful at the royal wedding. Although criticized for being too thin at times, Victoria likes to run and do a form of yoga called Yogalosophy, which Jennifer Aniston also loves!
3. James Blunt. James Blunt actually played during the royal wedding, and while he's by no means a gym rat, he credits his fitness to lots of walking during travel and lots of dancing at nightclubs. Sounds like a fun guy...
4. Joss Stone. While royal wedding guest Joss Stone burns most of her calories on stage performing, she's a well-known vegetarian and animal lover, even appearing in a PETA advertisement years ago.
5. Mr. Bean. Rumor has it that Mr. Bean is good friends with Prince Andrew, so he scored an invite to the royal wedding. While we don't know a lot about his fitness, we know that he doesn't look too bad in a pair of swim trunks — and he certainly has a sense of humor when it comes to his workouts!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.