What a Victoria's Secret Model Always Has In Her Refrigerator
The food staples that keep Rachel Hilbert lean all year long.
When we talked to Rachel Hilbert, we wanted to know all about how a Victoria's Secret model preps for the runway. But Rachel reminded us that her healthy lifestyle is year-round. We started to chat about her healthy eating routine and asked her, "What are some healthy staples that are always in your fridge?"
And while she loves a good slice of deep dish pizza from her favorite New York joint, she keeps a clean, balanced diet all year. She gave us a "peek" into her kitchen and shared some of her favorite pantry staples.
- Olive oil (a healthy fat that's great for your heart)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fruit. "I always have fruit in my fridge!" she told POPSUGAR. "Usually something like watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries." Fresh fruit can curb a sweet tooth in a healthy, natural way.
- Spinach. "I always have spinach to keep my greens in there," she said. (Spinach is awesome for improving your energy.)
- Coconut oil (great for cholesterol and skin)
- Probiotics. "I take my probiotic every single day. I love my Ultra Flora 50 Billion." Taking probiotics is an amazing way to heal your gut, balance your body, aid in digestion and reduce bloating.
- Eggs. "Always eggs!" she said. Her go-to breakfast is two eggs over easy with half an avocado. Yum! Eggs are a really excellent source of protein and can be used in so many healthy recipes.
More from Popsugar Fitness: