When we talked to Rachel Hilbert, we wanted to know all about how a Victoria's Secret model preps for the runway. But Rachel reminded us that her healthy lifestyle is year-round. We started to chat about her healthy eating routine and asked her, "What are some healthy staples that are always in your fridge?"
And while she loves a good slice of deep dish pizza from her favorite New York joint, she keeps a clean, balanced diet all year. She gave us a "peek" into her kitchen and shared some of her favorite pantry staples.
- Olive oil (a healthy fat that's great for your heart)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fruit. "I always have fruit in my fridge!" she told POPSUGAR. "Usually something like watermelon, blueberries, and raspberries." Fresh fruit can curb a sweet tooth in a healthy, natural way.
- Spinach. "I always have spinach to keep my greens in there," she said. (Spinach is awesome for improving your energy.)
- Coconut oil (great for cholesterol and skin)
- Probiotics. "I take my probiotic every single day. I love my Ultra Flora 50 Billion." Taking probiotics is an amazing way to heal your gut, balance your body, aid in digestion and reduce bloating.
- Eggs. "Always eggs!" she said. Her go-to breakfast is two eggs over easy with half an avocado. Yum! Eggs are a really excellent source of protein and can be used in so many healthy recipes.
More from Popsugar Fitness: