1. Great. Soooo excited to stare at this wall for an hour.
If only I could run outside and look at all the things. I miss nature.
2. And so help me if all the treadmills are taken and I have to wait for one? I will KILL SOMEONE.
If I glare at them long enough I bet they'll leave. Resting bitch face turned to the max.
3. Of course this one has a broken TV.
Plus, the wifi isn't working. FML.
4. Are my shorts up my butt?
They are definitely up my butt. Must. Not. Pick. Wedgie.
5. The person next to me is totally checking out my speed.
STAHHHPPPP. This is my personal workout bubble and you're totally bursting it with your peeping Tom eyes.
6. Oh, you wanna race?
7. YAASSS, crushing it. Just gonna bump up my speed a lil bit.
JK JK JK I can't run that fast.
8. Doing intervals is basically impossible. And a death wish.
Either I will die trying to jump on and off the screaming-fast treadmill or I will become a #gymfail meme.
9. And it's only been, like, two minutes.
But it feels like an ETERNITY.
10. Why does my breathing sound so loud in here?
Do I always sound like this? I hope everyone around me has headphones in or else they probably think I'm hyperventilating.
11. And I'm sweating like a pig.
It is SO hot in here. What I wouldn't give for a cool, outside breeze right now.
12. That feeling when you go over your gym's cardio machine "time limit," but you're only halfway done with your run.
Sorry not sorry, people. I've got miles to log.
13. The person that just got on the treadmill next to me has horrific BO.
But I can't stop now. Home stretch. Let's go.
14. Thank god, it's over. Time to go stretch. Except now I can't see straight and walking on the regular floor makes me feel like a total spaz.
Please, running God, help me not trip right now.
15. I don't know how many times I can go through this.
*Aimlessly stares out window while impatiently wait for spring.*