These are the best Target Black Friday deals on fitness apparel, beauty products, kitchen gadgets, and more.
Photo: Dmytro Synelnychenko / Getty Images; MirageC / Getty Images
Remember when Black Friday used to happen *only* on the Friday after Thanksgiving? Well, many retailers have already launched their early Black Friday sales, meaning you don't have to wait until November 23 to start shopping. Target—one of our favorite brands—announced some incredible pre-Black Friday deals that you won't want to miss. Below, the top fitness finds (think trackers, leggings, and equipment), beauty products, and great kitchen gadgets that are seriously discounted. We'll continue to update this page each time new deals are announced, so keep checking back.
Best Black Friday Fitness Deals at Target
Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch: Both the 42mm and 46mm versions of this smartwatch are currently on sale; the 42mm is $279 (marked down from $329) and the 46mm is $299 (marked down from $349). This is *big* news, both because the savings are pretty major and we're guessing that this high-tech watch is going to be one of the most-gifted items of 2018. Both versions track a wide range of physical activity, from running to elliptical training to cycling, with a sleek design. (Related: The Best Holiday Gifts for Tech Lovers)
Apple Watch Series 1: It may not be the latest version, but the Series 1 is still an impressive fitness tracker, thanks to features like a dual-core processor, heart-rate sensor, and lithium-ion battery that can go 18 hours without needing a charge. This model has an aluminum case with a sport band that's splash-resistant, making it a great gift. Right now, you can nab it for $229, marked down from $279.
Spend $50 and get a $10 gift card, spend $100 and get a $25 gift card: Need new workout clothes or shoes? Now is the time to stock up. For a limited time, Target has a promotion where you can get a $10 or $25 gift card with your purchase of select apparel. Some of our top picks to add to your cart to get this deal:
• Umbro Women's Logo Dolman Crew: A super-soft, cozy pullover that's just right for lounging on the couch or throwing on over yoga clothes.
• Umbro Women's Elastic Waist Jogger: Because everyone should have a pair of cold-weather joggers they never want to take off.
• JoyLab Women's Seamless High-Waist Leggings: With details like a high waist and fishnet cutouts, these leggings are seriously on trend.
• C9 Champion Women's Studio High-Waist Leggings: Prefer your workout bottoms with a bit more color? We love this pretty lilac hue.
• JoyLab Soft Muscle Tank: Meet the seasonless workout top you'll reach for all year long.
• JoyLab Women's Sheer Printed Parka With Fleece Lining: "Obsessed" doesn't begin to describe how we feel about this parka, which is lined with fleece for cold winter workouts.
• C9 Champion Women's Performance Athletic Shoes: These lightweight kicks from C9 Champion come in millennial pink.
Best Black Friday Beauty Deals at Target
Buy three select beauty and skin-care items, get a $5 gift card: We're excited about this early deal because a $5 gift card now will mean even greater savings later in the month (score!). Here are some of the best personal care items included in this limited-time offer:
• Pixi Glow Tonic: Beauty influencers love this exfoliating glycolic acid toner, which is often praised for being a great "dupe" for pricier products.
• Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips: Remember using these as a preteen? The bestselling brand now has a formulation with charcoal to help draw out impurities from pores (they're even more satisfying to peel off).
• NIVEA Essentially Enriched Lotion: A great basic, nonirritating lotion to nix dry winter skin.
• Neutrogena Makeup Remover Night Calming Cleansing Towelettes: Kim Kardashian has said she uses these drugstore wipes to remove makeup at the end of the day—so you know they're good.
• CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: Unscented and ultra-gentle, this moisturizer is a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
Best Black Friday Kitchen Deals at Target
Keurig K-Mini Single Serve K-Pod Coffee Maker: A Keurig machine is always a good idea. This one has a small profile that makes it ideal for tiny apartment kitchens, and it's $10 off right now ($69, marked down from $79).
KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt Mixer: Sales on coveted KitchenAid mixers are rare, so getting $100 off ($349, marked down from $449) is a pretty big deal.
Crock-Pot 6 Qt Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker: Everyone should have a slow cooker—they make whipping up healthy comfort food a breeze. This bestselling model is 20 percent off right now ($39, marked down from $49).
Mr. Coffee 10 Cup Programmable Thermal Coffee Maker: Prefer a basic drip coffee machine? This is a great one at an even better price point ($59, marked down from $69).
Ninja Smart Screen Blender Duo: If you or someone on your holiday shopping gift list loves making daily smoothies, this gorgeous blender ($152, marked down from $169) is well worth the investment, thanks to cool features like a touchscreen display, 1,400-watt motor, and one-touch FreshVac Pump to quickly extract all vitamins.