Podiatrist-Approved Sneakers From New Balance, Saucony, and Brooks Are On Sale at Zappos
For anyone who loves to get their steps in, warmer weather means more time outside walking, running, and enjoying the sunshine on foot. The only problem? After a winter of slushy surfaces and miles on the treadmill, even the trustiest of sneakers begin to wear down and lose their shape. Luckily, Zappos's massive sneaker sale came just in time for a refresh, and it even includes brands approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), like Brooks, Saucony, and New Balance.
To be considered for an APMA Seal of Acceptance, brands must be evaluated and affirmed by podiatrists for their promotion of comfort, safety, and "good foot health," according to the organization. When it comes to the shoes below, expect cushy soles, added stability, and of course, major savings.
- Best Cushioned: New Balance Fresh Foam Beacon v3 Sneaker, $96 (was $120)
- Best Lightweight: Saucony Kinvara 12 Sneaker, $90 (was $110)
- Best for Road Running: Brooks Revel 4 Sneaker, $90 (was $100)
- Best for Foot Pain: Altra Rivera Sneaker $105 (was $130)
- Best for Walking: New Balance NB Nergize Sport Sneaker, $50 (was $65)