Photo: Thomas Trompeter / Sergio34 / Shutterstock
Psst... did you know that you don't need to wait until Black Friday to save money at Walmart? Earlier in the month, the superstore launched a series of incredible rollback deals on essential fitness gear, beauty products, and kitchen must-haves—many of which are still live. And, today, the retailer shared their Black Friday ad, giving us a sneak peek into the items that will be marked down later in the month. Even better? A few early Black Friday deals are available to shop right now. Below, the healthy finds that Shape editors are adding to their shopping carts, stat. (Related: The Best Black Friday Deals at Target You NEED to Know About)
Best Walmart Black Friday Fitness Deals
• Live now: Gold's Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench ($172, marked down from $199). Build up your home gym with this workout bench, which includes a squat rack for all the booty gains.
• Live now: Apple Watch Series 3 GPS (38mm) + extra band (save $69). This bundle saves you 27 percent on the Series 3 and you get a spare band.
• Live now: Apple AirPods ($144, marked down from $159). Own an iPhone or Apple Watch? These are a must for outdoor workouts.
• Live now: ProForm Power 995i Treadmill ($729, marked down from $999). In the market for a new treadmill? This one boasts a sleek SpaceSaver design, EKG heart-rate monitor, and 15 percent incline.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones (will be $99, marked down from $149). The brand's StayHear+ Sport tips stay put during even your sweatiest workouts.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Beats X Wireless Earphones (will be $75, marked down from $149). You'd be hard-pressed to find a better deal on wireless headphones. These are available in a slew of fun colors. (If you don't catch them in time, grab one of these other wireless headphones instead.)
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Sony XB01 Wireless Speaker (will be $17, marked down from $29). Another good choice for outdoor workouts (or having dance parties in your living room).
Best Walmart Black Friday Home & Kitchen Deals
• Live now: Farberware 3.2-Quart Digital Oil-Less Fryer ($39, marked down from $69). Air fryers are great for healthy cooks—and this one is a steal at nearly 50 percent off. (These healthy air fryer recipes will convince you to buy it.)
• Live now: Keurig K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker ($49, marked down from $59). The gorgeous imperial red color makes it a perfect holiday gift.
• Live now: The Pioneer Woman Vintage Speckle 24 Piece Cookware Combo Set ($99, marked down from $159). New (cute!) cookware will inspire you to whip up more healthy dinners at home, and this set from Pioneer Woman blogger Ree Drummond is available in anything-but-basic hues like red and turquoise.
• Live now: Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Brewer with Glass Carafe ($79, marked down from $149). If you're a serious coffee lover, this is the machine for you: The Thermal Flavor Extraction technology lets you personalize the flavor richness level to your exact specifications.
• Live now: KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer ($189, marked down from $229). Whether it's an investment for yourself or a (very generous) gift, the cult-favorite KitchenAid mixer is always a good idea.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Better Homes & Gardens 100% Pure Essential Oil 7 Piece Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser Set (will be $19, marked down from $39). Drop in some essential oils for stress relief, and create instant zen in your home.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Magic Bullet 7-Piece Set (will be $19, marked down from $89). The high-torque base blends smoothies, of course, but it's also powerful enough for sauces, chopping vegetables, dicing meat, and much more.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: The Pioneer Woman 5-Qt Slow Cooker (will be $19, marked down from $79). A Walmart exclusive, this slow cooker (also from Ree Drummond's collection) has a fun vintage pattern that will brighten up your kitchen.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Black+Decker Quiet Blender (will be $19, marked down from $39). It has a small profile that's ideal for tiny apartment kitchens.
• Launching 10 p.m. on November 21: Instant Pot LUX80 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker (will be $59, marked down from $99). This is *the* pressure cooker to have on your holiday wish list.
Best Walmart Black Friday Beauty & Personal Care Deals
• Live now: Oral-B 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush ($39, marked down from $64). 'Tis the season to treat yourself to a new electric toothbrush.
• Live now: Waterpik Cordless Water Flosser WP-360 ($31, marked down from $37). Once you try this bestselling water flosser, you'll never go back—it makes your mouth feel crazy clean.
• Live now: Eve Lom Rescue Mask ($62, marked down from $85). See ya, dry winter skin.
• Live now: Grande Cosmetics GrandeLash MD Eyelash Formula ($37, marked down from $65). This normally pricey lash-enhancing serum will give you the long, lush eyelashes of your dreams.