These Incredibly Cheap Memorial Day Deals at Walmart Are Selling Out Fast
Save big on exercise machines, Instant Pots, activewear, high-end skincare, sneakers, and more from Walmart’s Memorial Day Sale, happening now.
You no longer have to wait until the fall and winter months to save big on your favorite items because Memorial Day sales are here—and they’re taking the Internet by storm. Just in time for summer, you can score huge savings on all your favorite items. And believe it or not, Walmart is one of the best places to shop top-notch deals this year.
From now until May 27, the mega-retailer is offering huge savings (we’re talking 40 percent off) across all departments, including beauty, activewear, sneakers, home and kitchen appliances, health and self-care essentials, and so much more. The savings are so extensive, you’ll find heavily-discounted prices on items both big and small. From big-ticket appliances—like a WiFi-enabled robot vacuum for 22 percent off or a folding treadmill for nearly half off—to smaller purchases, like electric toothbrushes and anti-aging skin care from high-end beauty brands Peter Thomas Roth and Clarins, there’s truly something for everyone.
And while it’s always fun to utilize holiday sales to save on pricier products—like this super comfy, $200 Tempur-Pedic pillow that you can get for just $30—why not use it to shop for smaller-ticket items you’ll use all the time, too? In Walmart’s sale, you can do just that. Snag a pair of cute and functional RBX leggings for $25, a NutriBullet blender for just $79, or an Instant Pot for 30 percent off.
There are so many deals happening this Memorial Day, it can get overwhelming to sift through all the options. So to help you out, we’ve outlined the best deals to shop at Walmart during its huge Memorial Day sale. Keep scrolling to check out our top picks (categorized by department, so you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for) or head to Walmart’s savings center to find an extensive list of deals. But if you want in on these unbeatable discounts, remember that you’ll have to act fast—the sales are already live, and items are already selling out.
Fitness Machines and Equipment Sales
- Goplus Cotsway Folding Electric Treadmill ($370, was $600)
- Exerpeutic Bluetooth Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike ($199, was $349)
- TriggerPoint Grid Mini Compact Foam Roller ($13, was $25)
- Body Rider 2-in-1 Fitness Machine ($143, was $250)
- Hyper E-Ride Unisex Electric Bike ($598, was $998)
Skin Care and Beauty on Sale
- Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Face Mask ($44, was $80)
- Image Skin Care Vital C Anti-Aging Serum ($38, was $64)
- Braun Wet and Dry Shave Cordless Epilator ($90, was $110)
- Chi Air Spin N Curl Ceramic Rotating Hair Curler ($80, was $140)
- Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate ($63, was $89)
Deals on Home and Kitchen Appliances
- NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender ($79, was $129)
- iRobot Roomba 960 Wifi Robot Vacuum ($549, was $700)
- Instant Pot 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker ($69, was $99)
- KitchenAid 5-Quart Stand Mixer ($219, was $429)
- Bissell Crosswave Multi-Surface Wet/Dry Vacuum ($269, was $299)
Health Essentials on Sale
- Tempur-Pedic Breeze 1.0 Pillow ($30, was $200)
- Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 Water Flosser and Toothbrush ($75, was $95)
- Belmint Massage Seat Cushion ($50, was $100)
- Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush ($109, was $120)
- Ozeri Pronto Digital Kitchen and Food Scale ($15, was $20)
Deals on Activewear and Sneakers
- Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Blitz Sneaker ($50, was $60)
- RBX Women’s Color Block Legging ($25, was $38)
- ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe ($70, was $160)
- Hanes Sport Women’s Performance Fleece Full Zip Jacket ($19, was $28)
- N.Y.L. Sport Women’s Active Crewneck Tie Back Long Sleeve T-Shirt ($6, was $13)