10 Reasons Why You Need to Try BodyRock.Tv
Bonus: You'll learn the exact workouts behind the perfectly toned body below!
For the past several years BodyRock.Tv has been quietly revolutionizing home workouts by building a huge catalog of free, original routines and a large, devoted fan base to go with it. We talked exclusively with Freddy Light, one of the BodyRock.Tv founders, to learn more about his plan to bring the revolution to a home near you.
So, what's so special about BodyRock.Tv? Let us count the ways...
1. Fast, high-intensity workout routines. Research shows that you don't have to work out very long to burn fat and build lean muscle, you just need to work out very hard. And intensity happens to be BodyRock.Tv's specialty. "Our workouts mostly consist of 12-minute, high-intensity, interval bodyweight routines," Light says. "These types of workouts are great for burning fat, boosting metabolism, increasing strength and agility, and overall conditioning."
2. Extensive video catalog. With more than 600 different workouts available, you are guaranteed to never get bored.
3. A large, supportive community. BodyRockers have been a strong community from the start, and now the site is adding lifestyle and travel sections. Plus, Light promises that "our community of BodyRockers will soon have it's own social platform from which they will be able to blog and share their recipes, workouts, and fitness journey's. It's going to bring the BodyRock family much closer as a group and give people a stronger voice within the movement."
4. Original but esay-to-learn moves. Think you've seen every exercise out there? You will be amazed by the variety and originality of BodyRock moves. With a few simple tweaks, the trainers take basic exercises like pushups and transform them into completely different, super-effective moves. This might seem intimidating, but detailed instructions included in both video and picture formats break it all down for you. You'll also get a kick out of the fun, creative, and always sexy names.
5. High-quality workout videos. Professionally shot videos with pro fitness models will make you never want to watch a grainy YouTube clip filmed in someone's basement again. While some say BodyRock.Tv employs too much sex in their filmography (models are often posed provocatively), Light responds to critics saying, "We strive to create beautiful and inspiring images and videos. It comes from a positive place." (Warning: images probably aren't safe for work.)
6. Sound nutrition advice. A great workout is made even better by a stellar diet. "We suggest a balanced clean eating approach, which includes as much real whole foods and vegetables as possible," Freddy says.
7. Minimal equipment required. One of BodyRock.Tv's best selling-points is how simple (not easy!) the workouts are. Many routines are just bodyweight exercises, and the rest use very basic equipment. The aim is to have a workout "that can be done in the living room, bedroom, or any space that you have handy," Light adds.
8. Strong female role models. Ever wished your fitness models looked a little, well, fitter? The women of BodyRock.TV show that they live what they preach, as they sweat through the entire workout with you.
9. It's completely FREE. F-R-E-E.
10. Ongoing fitness challenges. If you're not sure where to start, BodyRock.Tv is always posting new 30-day challenges for you to follow. For BodyRockers who miss Zuzana, the other founder of BodyRock.Tv who recently left to start her own site, she posts daily workouts on her YouTube channel Zuzka Light.
One final note: You can do anything for 12 minutes, right?