The 9 Best Triceps Exercises You Should Be Doing Right Now
That one set of triceps extensions isn't doing your arms justice—here, the nine best triceps moves your routine needs.
If you're looking for a quick and intense triceps workout (and you're bored of your usual one or two moves), your prayers have been answered. This routine only takes 10 minutes, but don't let that fool you-it packs quite a punch. It features the nine best triceps exercises out there, using both bodyweight and dumbbell exercises. Your triceps will be on fire and your arms will be looking all types of fine. (Want a full-body burn? Combine this workout with one of Mike's lower body workouts too.)
What you need: A set of medium dumbbells and a mat.
How it works: Follow along with the video to do each of the exercises below. Do the circuit once for a 10-minute arm blast, or repeat the triceps workout one to two more times for a 20- to 30-minute arm workout.
For this workout, here's what you can expect. Watch the video above, and get ready to move!
- Triceps Iso-Jack Push-ups
- Kneeling Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Inverted Bodyweight Skullcrushers
- Kneeling Wide Overhead Triceps Extensions
- Single-Arm Triceps Bodyweight Press (left side)
- Single-Arm Triceps Bodyweight Press (right side)
- Triceps Kickback Flip n' Pulse
- Dumbbell Skullcrushers
- Triceps Inferno (Inverted Bodyweight Skullcrusher to Triceps Pushup)