5 Delicious Ways to Celebrate National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day
We never cease to be amazed by the sheer number of national holidays. For instance, today is National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day! Not just cheesecake, but pumpkin cheesecake! We won't complain- we love pumpkins, and we love cheesecake, so we were psyched when we found out there's an entire day dedicated to the combination. But if pumpkin's not your thing, don't worry. Here are five tasty, healthy cheesecake recipes to help you celebrate National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day.
1. Creamy yogurt cheesecake. This recipe is made with a combination of low-fat cream cheese and yogurt cheese, which helps to minimize the amount of calories and fat while maintaining a rich, creamy texture. You won't even be able to tell it's low in fat!
2. Blueberry cheesecake bars: These fun-sized bars are the perfect size to help you get your cheesecake fix without overdoing it. The recipe serves 20 and doesn't even require a cheesecake pan!
3. Stuffed strawberry cheesecakes. A spin on traditional cheesecake, these stuffed strawberry cheesecakes are easy to make (they only require four ingredients) and clock in at less than 100 calories per serving!
4. Mocha chocolate chip cheesecake. If you're a bigger fan of chocolate than pumpkin, this recipe will satisfy your cravings without breaking the calorie bank.
5. Mini blueberry lemon cheesecake. This lemony favorite is sweet (but not too sweet), and rich, but low in calories.