Healthy Chocolate Cashew Truffles Perfect for Valentine's Day Dessert
Whip up this dessert for a healthy treat.
Sick of those candy hearts you've been eating every Valentine's Day since elementary school? Step up your candy game with these six-ingredient chocolate cashew truffles, or whip them up for yourself any day of the year. (See also: Valentine's Day Getaways Active Couples Will Love)
Made with almond flour, dates, cashews, and cocoa powder, these chocolate cashew truffles are easy to make in just a few minutes. Dress them up with red and pink sprinkles or dip them in melted dark chocolate to really get in the spirit.
Chocolate Cashew Truffles
Makes 8 truffles
- 2/3 cup pitted dates (about 15 California dates)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Sprinkles to roll the truffles in, optional
Nutrition facts per 1 truffle: 124 calories, 5.5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 18g carbs, 2g fiber, 12g sugar, 3g protein