Boost Your Skin's Health with This Yummy Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl
Collagen plus a solid dose of vitamin C make this smoothie a double whammy—delicious and nutritious.
Want to get your glow on? Consider this Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl your ticket to healthy, youthful skin. Not only does this creamy, dairy-free treat taste delicious, it's filled with nutrients, including collagen peptides to boost your skin health. (Read: Should you be adding collagen to your diet?)
If you're worried that a smoothie bowl won't keep you full, think again. The combination of fiber-packed chia seeds, protein, plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, and coconut milk (a great source of healthy fat) is super satiating-promise!
Plus, this bowl also delivers a serious dose of vitamin C from kiwi, in addition to vitamin A, vitamin K, and folate from spinach. It's basically a multi-vitamin in a bowl. Start your day with this yummy smoothie bowl and you'll feel amazing from the inside, out. (FYI: Here's how to make the perfect smoothie bowl for all of your future cravings.)
Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 4 oz. organic, full-fat coconut milk
- 8 oz. purified water
- 1/2 cup organic kiwi, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Grass Fed Collagen Peptides
- 2 large handfuls organic, fresh spinach
- Stevia to taste
- Coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
1. Add all ingredients besides coconut flakes to Vitamix or another high-speed blender, and blend until well combined.
2. Adjust stevia to taste.
3. Pour into a bowl and garnish with coconut, if desired.
4. Serve and enjoy.