Boost Your Skin's Health with This Yummy Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl
Want to get your glow on? Consider this Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl your ticket to healthy, youthful skin. Not only does this creamy, dairy-free treat taste delicious, it's filled with nutrients, including collagen peptides to boost your skin health. (Read: Should you be adding collagen to your diet?)
If you're worried that a smoothie bowl won't keep you full, think again. The combination of fiber-packed chia seeds, protein, plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, and coconut milk (a great source of healthy fat) is super satiating-promise!
Plus, this bowl also delivers a serious dose of vitamin C from kiwi, in addition to vitamin A, vitamin K, and folate from spinach. It's basically a multi-vitamin in a bowl. Start your day with this yummy smoothie bowl and you'll feel amazing from the inside, out. (FYI: Here's how to make the perfect smoothie bowl for all of your future cravings.)
Kiwi Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 4 oz. organic, full-fat coconut milk
- 8 oz. purified water
- 1/2 cup organic kiwi, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Grass Fed Collagen Peptides
- 2 large handfuls organic, fresh spinach
- Stevia to taste
- Coconut flakes for garnish (optional)
1. Add all ingredients besides coconut flakes to Vitamix or another high-speed blender, and blend until well combined.
2. Adjust stevia to taste.
3. Pour into a bowl and garnish with coconut, if desired.
4. Serve and enjoy.