Try This Fresh Summer Salad with Chicken, Spinach, Almonds, Blueberries, and Mint
Top it all off with a delicious, healthy blueberry vinaigrette dressing.
With spinach, chicken, almonds, blueberries, mint and a blueberry vinaigrette, this refreshing summer salad takes delicious to the next level. (Discover five genius ways to overhaul your salad game.) While it's light enough to enjoy on those hot summer days, this nutrient-rich salad will still fill you up and leave you satisfied. It's not only packed with protein, it's also rich in free-radical-fighting antioxidants. The best part? It's easy to prepare, so you can spend more time soaking up the sun and less time in the kitchen. *Opt for organic ingredients when available.
Chopped Chicken, Spinach, Almond, Blueberry & Mint Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 4 cups spinach
- 8 ounces rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, sliced thinly
1. To make blueberry vinaigrette: Add ingredients to high-speed blender and blend until ingredients are emulsified. Adjust salt to taste.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, chicken, almonds, blueberries, and mint.
3. Toss salad with blueberry vinaigrette to coat. Enjoy.