How to Eat Healthy at Chick-fil-A and Other Fast Food Chains
Fast food doesn't have the best rep for being "healthy," but in a pinch and on the go, you can find some healthy fast-food choices at the drive-thru. Here are our top five healthy options at some of the biggest fast-food chains in the country. And be sure to note that they're not just salads!
5 Healthy Fast-Food Options
1. Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap at Chick-fil-A. Enjoy this filing wrap from Chick-fil-A that has just 410 calories and a whopping 9 grams of fiber and 33 grams of protein!
2. Cup of chili and a garden salad at Wendy's. Looking for something that's gluten-free? Try this healthy combo that is high in protein and fiber!
3. Fresco Bean Burrito at Taco Bell. When the border is calling, you can't go wrong with a simple yet filling Fresco Bean Burrito. For 350 calories, this vegetarian-friendly meal fills you up.
4. BK Veggie Burger. If you're trying to eat less meat yet don't want to eat a salad, try the BK Veggie Burger at Burger King. With 410 calories, it's the perfect size for lunch or dinner when you pair it with an apple from home!
5. McDonald's Asian Chicken Salad. This salad is back on the menu at McDonald's and is a great healthy fast-food option. With grilled chicken, the salad has just 360 calories. You can even pair it with a small Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait, which has just 160 calories, for dessert. Yum!
Hooray for healthy fast-food choices!