Try These Low-Calorie Easter Candies
Holy...moly! Turns out Easter ranks second only to Halloween as the holiday when we spend most on candy. And if you've read our round-up of 5 Easter candies with the most calories, you know this holiday can wreak havoc on your diet. But instead of resigning yourself to sharing rabbit food with the Easter bunny, indulge in low-calorie Easter candy that's festive, fun and almost guilt-free. Hey, you can always burn off the calories during a hard-core egg hunt.
1. Hershey's Kisses for Easter, at about 25 calories apiece, in flavors from caramel to coconut creme. Enjoy 8 for under 200 calories.
2. One Cadbury Creme Egg, 150 calories.
3. Two Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, 180 calories.
4. Six rolls of Easter Smarties, 150 calories.
5. Quarter cup of M&M's Candies Milk Chocolate with Peanuts Pastels, 220 calories. If you don't want to break out the measuring cups, just estimate with a small handful.
6. Five Nestle Butterfinger Nesteggs Easter, 210 calories.
Chocolate, peanuts, pastel wrapping: the true Easter spirit with no diet sabotage. Hop to it!