These Nutty Coconut Hemp Balls Make the Best Keto Fat Bombs
This low-carb, keto-friendly snack is great for an on-the-go bite.
If you haven't heard, fat bombs are the new keto snack people are obsessed with, and these low-carb nutty coconut balls are about to become your new obsession.
They're made with lots of healthy fats from nuts and seeds: raw almonds, cashew butter, almond flour, flaxseed meal, and hemp seeds. These keto balls also include shredded coconut and coconut oil, and we threw some protein powder into the mix to give it a protein boost.
Nut Butter Coconut Keto Fat Bombs
Makes 10 balls
½ cup raw almonds
¼ cup cashew butter
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup almond flour
28g of your favorite keto-compliant vanilla protein powder
3 tablespoon hemp hearts
2 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
2 tablespoon coconut oil
2 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
- Melt the coconut oil via stovetop or microwave. Allow it to slightly cool.
- On a small plate, mix together 1 tablespoon of the shredded coconut and 1 tablespoon of the hemp hearts.
- In a food processor, place the raw almonds, cashew butter, remaining 3 tablespoon coconut, remaining 2 tablespoon hemp hearts, coconut oil, protein powder, monk fruit, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pulse until the ingredients form a somewhat sticky, thick mixture.
- Add in the almond flour and flaxseed meal, and pulse for just 10 more seconds.
- Remove the mixture from the processor and roll by hand into 10 evenly sized balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut/hemp heart mixture.
Nutrition facts per ball: 167 calories, 14g fat, 5g carbs (3g net carbs), 2g fiber, 1g sugar, 7g protein