5 Delicious Diet Foods
Being on a "diet" is synonymous with deprivation, hunger and, basically not being able to eat all those delicious things you love. But with so many new foods on the market that are aimed at giving you what you crave without all the calories, losing weight has never been easier - or tastier. Read on for five delicious "diet" foods that taste anything but!
5 Food Items that are Healthy and Delicious
1. Skinny Cow's White Mint Truffle. With just 100 calories and three grams of fiber, this creamy ice cream bar will satiate the biggest ice cream or mint-chocolate diet craving quite deliciously!
2. VitaMuffin Vitatops Banana Nut. You know how the best part of the muffin is always the top? Well VitaMuffin Vitatops give you that best part but with a nutritional profile that you can feel good about. One of these delicious muffins - banana nut is one of our fave flavors and is an easy healthy swap for those full-fat muffins you see at the coffee shop - has just 100 calories, 8 grams of fiber (!) and 5 grams of protein.
3. Beanitos Cheddar Cheese Chips. If your diet always gets derailed by cheesy and crunchy snack foods, have no fear! Beanitos Cheddar Cheese chips give you amazing cheesy flavor with just 140 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein per 1-ounce serving. Made with healthy pinto beans and flax, they're also totally corn-free!
4. Fat-Free Devil's Food Jell-O Chocolate Pudding. An oldie but a goodie, you can never go wrong with sugar-free Jell-O. Nosh on these ready made pudding cups that have just 100 calories. Sweet!
5. Boca All American Flame Grilled Burger. If you're trying to cut back on your red-meat intake yet are having serious burger cravings, this is your diet answer. This Boca burger patty has 120 calories, 5 grams of fiber, 14 grams of protein and only 5 fat grams. Keep a pack in your freezer!
Want more delicious foods that are good for your diet? Check out these 50 spring diet foods for weight-loss!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.