Best Taylor Swift Songs to Add to Your Playlist
If you enjoyed last night's CMT awards and was happy to see Taylor Swift win CMT Video of the Year, then we have the playlist for you. Read on for Swift's top five workout songs that - trust us - you'll want for your next workout!
Top 5 Taylor Swift Workout Songs
1. You Belong With Me: One of Swift's biggest hits from her album Fearless, this high-energy song is great for jogging or fast walking!
2. Our Song: This song has a quick beat, making it perfect for any elliptical or running workout.
3. The Story of Us: While this fast song from Swift's album Speak Now is great for any cardio exercise, we also like it for weight-lifting.
4. Mine: This makes for a great recovery song when you're doing intervals. Not too fast, but not too slow, either!
5. Love story: It wouldn't be a Swift playlist without this sweet track. Use it as a cool down!
Jennipher Walters is the CEO and co-founder of the healthy living websites FitBottomedGirls.com and FitBottomedMamas.com. A certified personal trainer, lifestyle and weight management coach and group exercise instructor, she also holds an MA in health journalism and regularly writes about all things fitness and wellness for various online publications.